30-Day Free Trial Terms & Conditions Contour Design (UK)
The Contour Design 30-Day Trial is offered in good faith to enable customers to experience the benefits of our products before committing to purchase. Please check the details below carefully before proceeding.
- The 30-Day Trial is available on RollerMouse Pro3/Pro3+, RollerMouse Free3, RollerMouse Red/Red+ and Unimouse devices, subject to stock availability in some circumstances.
- The 30-Day Trial is not available on Contour Mouse, Contour Shuttle/Xpress or optional accessories advertised on the Contour Design (UK) website.
- The 30-Day Trial is open to registered companies and individuals with verifiable Mainland UK or Northern Ireland postal addresses. Proof of name & address may be requested by Contour Design (UK) on application.
- You agree for Contour Design (UK) to contact you via telephone to verify your application details and to check your product requirements.
- Once verification is complete, you agree for Contour Design (UK) to share your application details with our designated Authorised Distributor, who will contact you to arrange delivery of goods. You agree to allow the Authorised Distributor to facilitate the 30-Day Trial on behalf of Contour Design (UK).
- Delivery will be free to your designated address, as verified by Contour Design (UK).
- At the start of the trial, the designated Authorised Distributor will present you with an invoice for full cost of the product, including taxes, which will be payable at the end of the trial should you decide to keep the product. No invoice payment is required if you decide to return the product at the end of the trial.
- You have 30 days to try the product at your leisure. The trial will start once you have received the goods from the Authorised Distributor.
- You will have access to free product technical support via email@example.com for the duration of the trial period.
- You agree to retain all original packaging and contents, including instructions, leads and accessories.
- At the end of the trial period you have two options:
(i) Pay the Authorised Distributor the full invoice amount for the product.
(ii) Contact the Authorised Distributor to arrange return of the product. (Failure to do this will assume that you have agreed to purchase the product, for which you will be asked by the Authorised Distributor to pay the invoice.)
- If returning the product, you agree to use a recorded postage service and return carriage costs and appropriate insurance will be your liability.
- You agree to return the product, unmodified, fully packaged with all accessories in ‘as new’ condition if you decide not to purchase. The Authorised Distributor will apply charges, up to the full invoice amount, for incomplete or missing items, or a product that has received unreasonable handling during use.
- You have the right to return the product at your own cost to the Authorised Distributor at any point during the 30-Day trial, without commitment to purchase.
- Contour Design (UK) reserves the right to decline 30-Day trial applications in certain circumstances, without explanation.